|Country • Capital • Flags|
| Continents • Countries • Cities • Mountains • Oceans • Seas • Lakes • Rivers and canals • |
National parks • Forum • Chat • Blogs • Polls • Photos • Videos
San Diego is the metropolitan version of the beautiful girl in high school who has a hard time getting a date to the prom. Forever living in the shadow of the megalopolis to the north, Los Angeles, San Diego is comparatively undiscovered treasure of great natural beauty, absolutely perfect weather, with a world-class zoo, and the highest concentration of museums outside of Washington D.C., among many other things. The city is set at the far Southwestern corner of California, and is right on the border with Mexico. This gives the visitor an opportunity to see some of the most stunning beaches one can see in the continental US.
Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown-Gaslamp Quarter | 356 6th Avenue | San Diego, California 92101 | Phone: 1-619-487-1200 | Fax: 1-619-487-1202 | Located in the Gaslamp Quarter steps from the convention center and near downtown.
- 500 West Hotel Downtown San Diego - 500 West Broadway, Downtown
- Bristol Hotel San Diego Downtown - 1055 First Avenue, Downtown
- Westgate Hotel San Diego Downtown - 1055 Second Avenue, Downtown
- Westin Hotel San Diego Downtown - 910 Broadway Circle, Downtown
La Jolla HotelsEdit
- Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla - 8901 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, California 92037 USA
- Courtyard San Diego Sorrento Valley - 9650 Scranton Road, La Jolla
Mission Bay HotelsEdit
- Dana Inn Mission Bay - 1710 West Mission Bay Drive, Mission Bay
- Days Inn Mission Bay - 4540 Mission Bay Drive, Mission Bay
- Courtyard San Diego Oceanside | 3501 Seagate Way | Oceanside, California 92056 | Phone: 1-760-966-1000 | Fax: 1-760-966-1114 | Conveniently located, the hotel is minutes from Camp Pendleton, Oceanside Beach, LEGOLAND and Genentech.
- Residence Inn San Diego Oceanside - 3603 Ocean Ranch Blvd., Oceanside
Rancho Bernardo HotelsEdit
- Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo-Carmel Mountain Ranch | 11002 Rancho Carmel Drive | San Diego, California 92128 | Phone: 1-858-673-1900 | Fax: 1-858-673-1913 | Conveniently located near attractions such as Old Town, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Del Mar Race Track and LEGOLAND.
Clearstay.com San Diego has vacation rentals in San Diego and surrounding areas. Check out our Last Minute Deals page for some serious savings. Why rent a hotel when you could be sleeping in an upscale vacation condo or house for a similar price?
Doubletree San Diego Hotel Downtown home page
- Sea World San Diego - Aquatic Wildlife Theme Park located along southshore of Mission Bay.
- Balboa Park
- San Diego Zoo
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to San DiegoEdit
Exploring San DiegoEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
CheapOair.com San Diego Cheap Hotel Deals on CheapOair. San Diego offers a variety of places to stay, ranging from first-rate hotels and deluxe resorts to quaint B&Bs and inexpensive motels. Book your next hotel room with us and save more!
- Balboa Park Article at SeeTheGlobe.com:
Balboa Park had its beginnings in 1868 when 1400 acres of land was set apart and dedicated to become San Diego's city park. Its main makeover occurred around 1915 when the World's Fair was held here. El Prado street was built as were many of the still most impressive buildings. Spanish Renaissance style was dominant in the architecture of these buildings ...
Balboa Park Visitors Center
1549 El Prado, Suite 1, San Diego
For general information call (619) 239-0512.
Full Article: Spending the Day at the Balboa Park at SeeTheGlobe.com
Balboa Park Official Site
"It's 8 o'clock at night", said James Rudolph. In SanDiego, CA, kazuki and his friends were came to an end. We were comptons and Solo artists if the life.
The Asian Animation is no more.
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here