|Country • Capital • Flags|
| Continents • Countries • Cities • Mountains • Oceans • Seas • Lakes • Rivers and canals • |
National parks • Forum • Chat • Blogs • Polls • Photos • Videos
The city of Orlando is the county seat of Orange County, Florida. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 185,951 (metropolitan area 1,644,561). A 2004 U.S. Census Estimates population count gave the city population was 205,648 (metropolitan area nearly 1.8 million). The city's population may reach 220,000 in 2006. It is the sixth-largest city in Florida, and its largest inland city. It is also at the head of the state's third-largest metropolitan area, behind Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach and Tampa-St. Petersburg. Edit this section or read more
Hotels and lodgingEdit
- The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront The Bohemian Hotel at Savannah Riverfront is the essence of Southern charm and hospitality filled with modern amenities and luxury.
- Celebration Hotel A true experience in Southern hospitality near Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida. The Celebration Hotel is located in the heart of Disney's planned community of Celebration.
- Double Tree Castle Hotel Orlando Welcome to the magical Doubletree Castle Hotel, an upscale, themed hotel with all the ambiance of a European summer palace.
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando Celebrated as an experience in art and music, the AAA Four Diamond Grand Bohemian Hotel takes center stage as downtown Orlando’s landmark luxury hotel.
- Hard Rock Hotel The famous rock 'n roll themed hotel combines restaurants, clubs and shows to provide an entertaining place to stay.
- Nickelodeon Family Suites A hotel aimed at kids and families offering up a chance to see a Nickelodeon show taping, experience a 4-D movie, and get splashed with the famous green slime.
- Rosen’s Shingle Creek Resort A stunning resort complete with a spa, golf course, pools and beautiful suites.
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Welcome to the crown jewel of Orlando luxury resort hotels, the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes.
- Orlando World Center Marriott Located near Disney World and features a splash park, deluxe guest rooms, and 450,000 sq ft of event space.
- Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside Within one mile of the Orlando International Airport (MCO) and offers free WiFi, complimentary airport shuttle and a convenient location near Orlando theme parks.
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld® Family friendly hotel with spacious guest rooms, the Aqua Zone waterpark and a convenient location to multiple theme parks.
- Walt Disney World
- Seaworld Orlando
- Discovery Cove
- Aquatica Seaworld's Waterpark
- Universal Studios Florida
- Islands of Adventure
- Wet 'n Wild
- Wonder Works
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Central Florida Zoo
- Mandara Spa
- Eo Inn and Spa
- Kennedy Space Center
- Fantasy of Flight
- Revolution: The Off Road Experience
- Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre
- Green Meadows Farm
- The Holy Land Experience
- Enzian Theater
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to OrlandoEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
- Fulton's Crab House
- Kres Chophouse
- Luma on Park
- Funky Monkey Wine Company
- 310 Lakeside
- Cala Bella
- Ming Court
- K Restaurant Wine Bar
- Le Coq Au Vin
- The Black Olive
- Urban Flats
- Hamburger Mary's
- Cuba Libre
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here