|Country • Capital • Flags|
| Continents • Countries • Cities • Mountains • Oceans • Seas • Lakes • Rivers and canals • |
National parks • Forum • Chat • Blogs • Polls • Photos • Videos
Hotels and lodgingEdit
Le Meridien Maradu, Kochi, Kerala Pin 682304
- Overlooking the picturesque backwaters, Le Méridien Kochi’s offers 223 well-appointed guestrooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can lounge by the spacious outdoor swimming pool with a drink in hand.
- Conveniently located a 15-minute drive to Kochi South Railway Station, the hotel is also a 30-minute drive to Cochin International Airport. Abad Nucleus Shopping Mall is just 5 km away.
- Furnished with wooden flooring, elegant rooms are fitted with air-conditioning, a seating area, a TV and tea/coffee making facilities. En suite bathrooms include hot/cold shower facilities and free toiletries.
- Unwind at the spa and sauna or enjoy a good workout at the fitness centre, while a 24-hour front desk can assist with 24-hour room service and travel arrangements. For convenience, Airport shuttle services are available at a surcharge.
- Guests can choose between Le Méridien’s 2 restaurants which will serve a range of seafood, Indian and continental dishes. The hotel also houses a bar and a library lounge.
The Gateway Hotel Varkala, Kerala Pin 695141
- With its prime cliff-top location, Gateway Varkala offers peaceful retreats with stunning views of the Arabian Sea. Featuring an outdoor pool with sunken bar, it is a 7-minute stroll from Kappil Beach.
- Featuring sea or garden views from oversized windows, spacious rooms offer a cable flat-screen TV, sofa and tea/coffee maker. Bathrobes and a hairdryer are provided.
- The Gateway Hotel Varkala is a short drive from the famous 2000 year-old Janardhanaswamy Temple and 2.5 km from Varkala Railway Station. It is about 50 km from Thiruvananthapuram Airport and Thiruvananthapuram City.
- Active workouts can be maintained with a gym, tennis court and table tennis facilities. Offering free parking, the hotel also has a massage centre, library lounge and scenic backwater cruises.
- All-day dining with a variety of Indian and international dishes is available at Cape Comorin. 24-hour room service is available.
Vivanta by Taj Malabar Willingdon Island, Cochin, 682009 Kochi
- Blending colonial Victorian charm and chic modern design, the 5-star Vivanta by Taj Malabar presents a first-rate spa, a landscaped pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Overlooking Cochin Harbour, its contemporary rooms include a 32-inch flat-screen TV and DVD player.
- Featuring classic interiors, well-furnished rooms offer stylish touches like wood-beamed ceilings and fine wood fittings. They come with a tea/coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers.
- Just 1 km from the city centre, Vivanta by Taj Malabar is 15 km from Cochin’s shopping district and Ernakulam Town. It provides free parking and is 45 km from Cochin International Airport.
- Relaxing body scrubs and Indian massages can be enjoyed at Jiva Spa. The hotel also houses a beauty salon, games room and a business centre.
- Offering hearty Italian dishes and healthy meals, The Pepper provides all day dining with views of the garden. The Rice Boat serves seafood specialities while Dolphin’s Point features outdoor barbecues.
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to KeralaEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
The Indian state of Kerala is called "God's Own Country". The legend "God's Own Country" has been given wide publicit by the tourist department of Kerala Government, and rightly so. This Indian state located in the southern tip of Indian peninsula is not only the most educated and relatively more prosperous part of India, it has many panoramic spots which are simply breath taking! I shall share with you the story of my sojourn in Kerala.
Add links to other sites here