Cuba is an Island in the South Carribean. These country has a population of 41 million people. 20 million are men and 19 million are woman. Its current Prime Minister is Manuel Barrero Marrero.
|Continents • Countries • Cities • Mountains • Oceans • Seas • Lakes • Rivers and canals • |
National parks • Forum • Chat • Blogs • Polls • Photos • Videos
Hotels and lodging[edit | edit source]
Attractions[edit | edit source]
- Dolphinarium "El Laguito"
Show Schedule: 11am and 3pm. Open: daily from 9.30am-5pm.
Located in mid-Varadero close to the southern highway, this attraction is a great way for families and kids to get close to everyone's favorite sea animal. Two dolphins' shows daily and the opportunity to swim with the "stars".
Shopping[edit | edit source]
Maps and transportation[edit | edit source]
Getting to Cuba[edit | edit source]
Exploring Cuba[edit | edit source]
- Modern Havana is a region of Havana Cuba, wich begins in Vedado, northwest of the Old Town. 23rd Street, is the city´s main axis, also known as "La Rampa" (the Ramp) because of the gradual rising of its lower section. Luxury hotels like the National and the Habana Libre line this street, a remarkable legacy of years gone-by. The neighboring streets teem with Art-Nouveau houses and villas. The political center lies at Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings. Close by, Columbus Cemetery expands on itself, today a National Monument and a genuine marble city for the deceased, dating back from the late 19th century. Further ahead, the aristocratic section of Miramar joins the landscape, with palace-like villas which have been turned into embassies, expensive restaurants and exclusive stores.
Practical information and resources[edit | edit source]
Restaurants[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Nightlife[edit | edit source]
Photo gallery[edit | edit source]
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
Everything else[edit | edit source]
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
External resources[edit | edit source]
Add links to other sites here
- Cuban Goverment See also
- Portal Cuba.cu
- Cuba Travel
- Cubanacan Groupo
- Allways Travel
- Paradiso Turismo Cultural
- Parlamento Cubano
- Instituto de Meteorología, Inicio (Weather information in Spanish)
- Cuba Review
- News and informations on Cuba travels
- GrandSlam Limited, Travels to Cuba, eco-tourism, fishing, cultural, flights, hotels