Cuba is an Island in the South Carribean. These country has a population of 41 million people. 20 million are men and 19 million are woman. Its current Prime Minister is Manuel Barrero Marrero.
|Continents • Countries • Cities • Mountains • Oceans • Seas • Lakes • Rivers and canals • |
National parks • Forum • Chat • Blogs • Polls • Photos • Videos
Tips for: backpackers • business travelers • luxury/exotic travel • hitchhikers • families • seniors • LBG travelers • pet owners
Hotels and lodging
- Dolphinarium "El Laguito"
Show Schedule: 11am and 3pm. Open: daily from 9.30am-5pm.
Located in mid-Varadero close to the southern highway, this attraction is a great way for families and kids to get close to everyone's favorite sea animal. Two dolphins' shows daily and the opportunity to swim with the "stars".
Maps and transportation
Getting to Cuba
- Modern Havana is a region of Havana Cuba, wich begins in Vedado, northwest of the Old Town. 23rd Street, is the city´s main axis, also known as "La Rampa" (the Ramp) because of the gradual rising of its lower section. Luxury hotels like the National and the Habana Libre line this street, a remarkable legacy of years gone-by. The neighboring streets teem with Art-Nouveau houses and villas. The political center lies at Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings. Close by, Columbus Cemetery expands on itself, today a National Monument and a genuine marble city for the deceased, dating back from the late 19th century. Further ahead, the aristocratic section of Miramar joins the landscape, with palace-like villas which have been turned into embassies, expensive restaurants and exclusive stores.
Practical information and resources
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here
- Cuban Goverment See also
- Portal Cuba.cu
- Cuba Travel
- Cubanacan Groupo
- Allways Travel
- Paradiso Turismo Cultural
- Parlamento Cubano
- Instituto de Meteorología, Inicio (Weather information in Spanish)
- Cuba Review
- News and informations on Cuba travels
- GrandSlam Limited, Travels to Cuba, eco-tourism, fishing, cultural, flights, hotels