|Country • Capital • Flags|
| Continents • Countries • Cities • Mountains • Oceans • Seas • Lakes • Rivers and canals • |
National parks • Forum • Chat • Blogs • Polls • Photos • Videos
Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Aluguel Chalé na Cachoeira Paraty Bungalô Paraty. Estrada Paraty-Cunha Km2; Rua do Bananal, Final, S/N. Ponte Branca, Paraty, RJ. 55 0 24 3373 1302. At our Chalet Deluxe, nature and outdoors lovers, will have a place to relax and enjoy the Mata Atlántica na Serra da Bocaina. Stay at this piece of heaven and enjoy your holidays with all your home facilities, rent our house by the waterfalls. Right in the middle of Paraty’s natural beauty and just 5 km away from Paraty's Historic Centre.
- Rio Apartments offer a wide range of furnished apartments with 24 hours security and located in areas that provide easy access to local transportation as well as being close to beaches. ].
- Albergues Rio] El Misti Hostel, Praia de Botafogo, 462, casa 9, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Two block west of Botafogo Beach,
- Hostel Chill Inn Hostel Paraty, Beach Front Hostel, Rua Orlando Carpinelli, 3 - Praia do Pontal, In Praia do Pontal in Town, +55 24 3371-2545 , Dorms From R$19 - Private Rooms from R$59, Cool Beachfront Hostel in Town. Free Pick-Up, Breakfast, all rooms ensuite.
- Rio Bookings, book your staying before arrival, easy, fast, simple. Just one click away.
- Rio Hostel in Copacabana - Feel at home, meet people from all over the world and enjoy Rio de Janeiro, city of wonders, with El Misti Hostel & Pousada in Brazil! Have an unforgettable time with us!
- Hostel en Paraty Contact us: - Geko Hostel is located at Praia Pontal, only 3 minutos away from the historical town of Paraty and also near of all that you may need. This hostel in front of the sea it's a quiet and chilled out environment where you can enjoy a caipirinha, make new friendships from all over Brazil and the world, you may read a book, play the guitar or anything else that you may enjoy. +55 (0) 24 3371 2507 | Rua Orlando Carpinelli, 5 | Praia do Pontal.
- Botafogo Hostel El Misti Hostel, Praia de Botafogo, 462, casa 9, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Two block west of Botafogo Beach, +55 (21) 22 26 09 91,
- El Misti Buzios Hostel and Pousada Rua JV no. 7, Ferradura - Buzios, RJ - Brazi. Buzios Hostel, El Misti offers Free transfers from the bus Station & Breakfast. Cool atmosphere, swimmingpool, close to the Beach & Downtown. Cheap prices, Dorms & Private rooms with Great Views! Call us at + 55 (22) 2623-2383 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Christ the Redeemer (Portuguese: O Cristo Redentor) is a statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. The statue stands 38 metres (120 ft) tall weighs 700 short tons (635 tonnes), and is located at the peak of the 700 metres (2,300 ft) Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park overlooking the city. It is the tallest statue of its kind in the world. It is made of reinforced concrete and soapstone.
Don´t leave Rio without visiting this amazing new wonder of the world at Corcovado Mountain. The tour starts at El Misti hostel rio de janeiro and takes you to the worldwide famous Cristo Redentor. The program includes transfer in/out + entrance. Duration: approximately 3 hours.
Days & Times: Every morning & afternoon Duration: Approximately 3 hours Minimum required: 2 passengers Rate per person: R$60 (pick up at El Misti hostel & pousada rio de janeiro + entrance) Ask to El Misti hostel rio Staff for more details and bookings!
Speedboat Trips in Paraty will get you further to see all the most beautiful islands and beaches in the bay. A fluent English speaking guide, native of Paraty and very experienced captain. You can book your trip online and enjoy a wonderful day with Davi on Palombeta Speedboat.
Trinidade Located near Paraty, you can visit this quaint fisherman village turned hippie town, which boasts some of Costa Verde’s most beautiful beaches. You’ll have the opportunity to trek in the rainforest to reach the Caixado Natural Pool – a small oasis in the middle of the jungle – perfect for snorkeling. Book your trip and enjoy Trinidade at Chill Inn Hostel & Pousada do Parati.
Jeep Tours Take part in an incredible adventure - visiting the famous National Park of Serra Bocaina with its preserved rainforest and breath-taking waterfalls. After that, check out the typical Cachaca( nationa liquor) distilleries before making your way up the historical Gold Trail, used during the -century to export gold. An all inclusive and informative tour! From: Geko Hostel and Pousada do Paraty Departure: 10.30 am Duration: 6 hrs
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to BrazilEdit
Discover Brazil : Prepare your trip to Brazil on brasilnua.blogspot.com. Follow this blog to learn more about:
- the local culture
- the unique cookery
- the exciting cities
- the amazing animals
Practical information and resourcesEdit
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here