|Country • Capital • Flags|
| Continents • Countries • Cities • Mountains • Oceans • Seas • Lakes • Rivers and canals • |
National parks • Forum • Chat • Blogs • Polls • Photos • Videos
Anaheim is a city in Orange County, California, located 28 miles southeast of Los Angeles. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 328,014, making it the tenth-largest city in California and 55th-largest in the United States. Anaheim is the second largest city in Orange County and is known for its theme parks, sports teams, and convention center.
Hotels and lodgingEdit
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Resort - Anaheim, California hotel across the street from Disneyland Resort entrance. Non-smoking. Complimentary wireless Internet. On-site parking available.
- Anaheim Marriott The Anaheim Marriott is conveniently located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort District, offering amenities and service unrivaled by other Anaheim hotels near Disneyland® Resort.
- Residence Inn Tustin Orange County Phone: 1-714-258-9700. Located near Santa Ana, Irvine, Tustin and Anaheim, Ca.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Tustin Orange County Phone: 1-714-258-9900. Located near John Wayne Airport and offering free WiFi and suites near Anaheim.
Maps and transportationEdit
Getting to AnaheimEdit
Practical information and resourcesEdit
- Anaheim California Resort Life - Vacation guide to local resorts, attractions, festivals and outdoor fun.
|Add a new photo to the photo gallery. Vote on which images to feature in the featured images forum.|
|Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? Add it here!|
Add links to other sites here